Sian is an accomplished people professional with excellent relationship-building skills. She has over 20 years’ human resources experience operating at a senior level across a variety of sectors, including technology, professional services, engineering, construction and media.
• Credible stakeholder management and trusted partnerships with senior business leaders
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of full HR lifecycle from recruitment and selection through to induction, performance review, reward and recognition, talent development, exit, succession planning
• ICT-accredited transformational coach, specialising in career coaching and mentoring
• In-depth experience of driving organisational and culture change across a variety of different businesses including those that recognise trade unions
• Extensive HR project management experience, leading UK-wide programmes focused employee engagement, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion
• In depth knowledge of UK employment law.
• Familiarity with TUPE, and merger and acquisition processes, including HR due
diligence, employee transfer and post-merger integration / separations
• MA Employment Studies & Human Resources Management
• PgDip Human Resources Management
• BA (Hons) Geography
• Diploma in Transformational Coaching
• Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel & Development